Today, I am sharing a recipe that I recently tried and that was a success: healthy chocolat chip cookies (with dark or milk chocolate depending of what your preference is). I slightly adapted the original recipe from
I realize lately that it’s getting more difficult for me to digest “regular” cookies or other bakeries, maybe due to the fact that I am eating less of them. Of course, I do eat some from time to time because I can’t deny that it’s very tasty, but I oftently feel “heavy” after.
Therefore, since I don’t want to give up delicious snacks, I tried this option that is absolutely perfect; no drop of energy after eating it, and still the feeling to have a delicious snack.
These cookies are very good, spongy and, as for all the recipes, it has been largely approved by the kids, they kept asking for more since then.
Here is the healthy chocolat chip cookie recipe:
- 200 gr. of rice flour
- 60 gr. of marple sugar
- 3 dessert spoons of almonds butter
- 3 dessert spoons of de fécule de mais
- 2 dessert spoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 ml of almonds milk
- 100 gr. of chocolate chip
- Stir all the ingredients together until you get a smooth mix.
- Bake into the pre-heated oven at 340° F for 16 minutes.