Another brick recipe very simple to make and perfect for after-school snack or as a dessert. It is a good alternative to apple turnover because it is much lighter!
- Brick pastry sheets
- Brown sugar
- Ground cinnamon
The recipe of the apples’ bricks:
- Brown the apples in the pan with brown sugar.
- At the end of cooking, add a bit of cinnamon
- When they are nicely golden, place them on the brick pastry sheets
- Fold the bricks (in the shape you want)
- Spread a slight layer of oil on the top of the brick
- Put them in the over, preheated for 10 minutes at 200°C (400°F)
- Eat them preferably hot, straight out of the oven, because after the brick gets a bit soft.